- Greetings from the President
- Conservatively Treated Orbital Blowout Fractures - Spontaneous Radiologic Improvement
- The XEN45 Gel Stent as a minimally invasive procedure in glaucoma surgery
- Epithelium-on photorefractive intrastromal cross-linking (PiXL) for reduction of low myopia
- Efficacy and Safety of Intravitreal Aflibercept for Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy in the PLANET Study
- Evaluation of the Macular Ganglion Cell-Inner Plexiform Layer and the Circumpapillary Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer in Early to Severe Stages of Glaucoma: Correlation with Central Visual Function and Visual Field Indexes
- Real-World Vision in Age-Related Macular Degeneration Patients Treated with Single Anti-VEGF Drug Type for 1 Year in the IRIS Registry
- Real-life clinical data for dexamethasone and ranibizumab in the treatment of branch or central retinal vein occlusion over a period of six months
- Additive effects of orthokeratology and atropine 0.01% ophthalmic solution in slowing axial elongation in children with myopia: first year results
Download as pdf Newsletter August 18
- Looking Back: SAoO Congress 28.2. – 2.3.2018
- Innovation Prize: Marc Gobin
- Antiplatelet and Anticoagulant Drugs Do Not Affect Visual Outcome in Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration in the BRAMD Trial.
- Early Versus Late Canalicular Laceration Repair Outcomes
- Comparative analysis of the safety and efficacy of intracameral cefuroxime, moxifloxacin and vancomycin at the end of cataract surgery: a meta-analysis.
- Recent clinically relevant highlights from the Diabetic Retinopathy Clinical Research Network
- Circulating Serum Fatty Acid-Binding Protein 4 ( FABP4) Levels Predict the Development of Diabetic Retinopathy in Type 2 Diabetic Patients.
- Smartphones in ophthalmology
Download as PDF Newsletter April 2018
- 2ⁿd SAoO convention February 28 – March 2, 2018
- Congress Specials
- First General Assembly of the Swiss Academy Association
- Status of Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT)
- A genetic Revolution for Ophthalmology?
- AAO 2017 Retina Subspecialty Day: DRCR.net Protocol U
- Acute Central Serous Chorioretinopathy – Factors Influencing Episode Duration
- Topical treatment for keratoconus gains orphan status
- The ISNT Rule: How Often Does It Apply to Disc Photographs and Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Measurements in the Normal Population?
- Comparison of Glaucoma Progression Detection by Optical Coherence Tomography and Visual Field
Download as PDF Newsletter January 2018
- Opening speech of the president
- Invitation to the 2ⁿd SAoO convention February 28 – March 2, 2018
- Wednesday Highlights
- Thursday Highlights
- Friday’s worth your time as well!
- Social gatherings and other events
- Mailing? – Mailing! If, when, why and what
- Refreshing our homepage
- Last but not least: Support for the foundation
- Probing for congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction
- Conjunctival Autograft Versus Amniotic Membrane Transplantation for Treatment of Pterygium: Findings from a Cochrane Systematic Review
- Scientists look closely at how zebrafish regenerate eye tissue Lampalizumab could slow down the progression of geographical atrophy (AMD)
- Systemic Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of intravitreal Aflibercept, Bevacizumab and Ranibizumab
- Space Flight-Associated Neuro-ocular Syndrome raises concern
- Randomized Controlled Trial Evaluating a Standardized Strategy for Uveitis Etiologic Diagnosis (ULISSE)
- Risk Factors for Rapid Glaucoma Disease Progression
Download as PDF Newsletter PDF October 2017
- EYE-QUIZ – Revision course 1st SAoO Congress
- 2nd SAoO-Congress from 28.2. to 2.3. 2018
- In case of unilateral age-related macular degeneration, how high is the risk that the second eye becomes involved? - The Three Continent AMD Consortium Report
- Preferred practice patterns in central serous chorioretinopathy
- Is prophylactic peripheral iridotomy for primary angle closure suspects a risk factor for cataract progression?
- Does magnesium help against nocturnal leg cramps?
- Cataract surgery and AMD
- What is the value of therapeutic measures to reduce myopia progression?
- Postoperative efficacy, predictability, safety, and visual quality of laser corneal refractive surgery: a network meta-analysis
Download as PDF Newsletter PDF July 2017 en
- Highlight SAoO congress
- E-mail forums/chat groups?
- Five things ophthalmologists can do to be happier
- Why UK Patients travel abroad to have a laser surgery – and why LASIK is a worldwide success after all
- Does myopia involve a higher risk of retinal detachment in case of cataract surgery?
Link of the month
- What we currently know about nonarteritic optic neuropathy (NAION)
Download as PDF Newsletter PDF Feb17 en
- Update on the SAoO-Congress
- What may be expected from the SAoO?
- Ring Corneal Infiltrate
- Glaucoma Breakthrough 2016: Early Detection and Experimental Drug Could Help With Vision Loss, Researchers Say
Link of the month
- Statement on Imaging in the Field of Glaucoma
Download as PDF Newsletter PDF Nov16 en
- Eine neue Stiftung? Wozu?
- Newsletter als Service-Leistung
- Optimierung der Kongresslandschaft
- Kombinierter Kongress 8.–10.3.2017
Link des Monats
- Contact Lens-Related Corneal Infections - United States, 2005-2015
- Aus der CHOOSING WISELY-Kampagne der AAO: 5 Praxis-Tipps für den Augenarzt
Vollversion als pdf Download Newsletter PDF Sept16 deutsch