- GREETINGS from Dr. Dietmar Thumm
- No efficacy proven for Lampalizumab in geographic atrophy
- Do Patients with Retinal Artery Occlusion Need Urgent Neurologic Evaluation?
- Factors Associated with Graft Rejection in the Cornea Preservation Time Study
- The effect of cold tetracaine on the severity of burning sensation upon instillation
- GREETINGS from Dr. Theo Signer
- n−3 Fatty Acid Supplementation for the Treatment of Dry Eye Disease- no effect proven
- Aflibercept and nAMD - Does a lot help a lot?
- Are risk factors for growth of choroidal nevi associated with malignant transformation?
- Posterior capsular complication rates with femtosecond laser-as- sisted cataract surgery: a consecutive comparative cohort and literature review
- Antivascular endothelial growth factor agents pretreatment before vitrectomy for complicated proliferative diabetic retino- pathy: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
- Aerpio completes enrolment in Phase IIb trial of AKB-9778 for Diabetic Retinopathy
- New analysis of Novartis Phase III brolucizumab (RTH258) data in nAMD
- Sub-Threshold Nanosecond Laser Intervention in Age-Related Macular Degeneration: The LEAD Randomized Controlled Clini- cal Trial
Full version as pdf Newsletter November 18
- Greetings from the President
- Conservatively Treated Orbital Blowout Fractures - Spontaneous Radiologic Improvement
- The XEN45 Gel Stent as a minimally invasive procedure in glaucoma surgery
- Epithelium-on photorefractive intrastromal cross-linking (PiXL) for reduction of low myopia
- Efficacy and Safety of Intravitreal Aflibercept for Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy in the PLANET Study
- Evaluation of the Macular Ganglion Cell-Inner Plexiform Layer and the Circumpapillary Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer in Early to Severe Stages of Glaucoma: Correlation with Central Visual Function and Visual Field Indexes
- Real-World Vision in Age-Related Macular Degeneration Patients Treated with Single Anti-VEGF Drug Type for 1 Year in the IRIS Registry
- Real-life clinical data for dexamethasone and ranibizumab in the treatment of branch or central retinal vein occlusion over a period of six months
- Additive effects of orthokeratology and atropine 0.01% ophthalmic solution in slowing axial elongation in children with myopia: first year results
Download as pdf Newsletter August 18
- Looking Back: SAoO Congress 28.2. – 2.3.2018
- Innovation Prize: Marc Gobin
- Antiplatelet and Anticoagulant Drugs Do Not Affect Visual Outcome in Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration in the BRAMD Trial.
- Early Versus Late Canalicular Laceration Repair Outcomes
- Comparative analysis of the safety and efficacy of intracameral cefuroxime, moxifloxacin and vancomycin at the end of cataract surgery: a meta-analysis.
- Recent clinically relevant highlights from the Diabetic Retinopathy Clinical Research Network
- Circulating Serum Fatty Acid-Binding Protein 4 ( FABP4) Levels Predict the Development of Diabetic Retinopathy in Type 2 Diabetic Patients.
- Smartphones in ophthalmology
Download as PDF Newsletter April 2018
- 2ⁿd SAoO convention February 28 – March 2, 2018
- Congress Specials
- First General Assembly of the Swiss Academy Association
- Status of Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT)
- A genetic Revolution for Ophthalmology?
- AAO 2017 Retina Subspecialty Day: DRCR.net Protocol U
- Acute Central Serous Chorioretinopathy – Factors Influencing Episode Duration
- Topical treatment for keratoconus gains orphan status
- The ISNT Rule: How Often Does It Apply to Disc Photographs and Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Measurements in the Normal Population?
- Comparison of Glaucoma Progression Detection by Optical Coherence Tomography and Visual Field
Download as PDF Newsletter January 2018